- Specialized surgery
- Internal medicine
- Physical rehabilitation
- Birds and Exotic Animals
The surgery department relies on the expertise of its surgeons.
Dre Élaine Madore and Dr Pierre Clerfond are always up-to-date in their field and available to answer your questions about your pet's surgical needs.
- Orthopedic surgery
- Soft tissue surgery
- Rigid endoscopy
- Surgical oncology
- Pain management
The surgeons work in close cooperation with internal medicine, oncology, critical care, neurology and medical imaging specialists.
Our Dermatology Department offers a variety of services for treating and diagnosing skin diseases; including infectious bacterial, fungal and parasitic diseases. In addition, the department equally treats endocrine genetic, tumorous and ear diseases.
- Intradermal and serological skin tests for allergies to environmental allergens
- Skin biopsies
- Cytological examinations of the skin and ears
- Skin scrapings for parasites
- Bacterial and fungal cultures
- Specialized blood screening and tests for endocrinian diseases
- Ear cleaning
By appointment with our medical imaging specialists, we perform radiographs, ultrasonography examinations (abdominal, thoracic, non-cardiac, general soft tissues, biopsies, aspirations), as well as CT Scan examinations.
- Digital radiography (IDEXX DR System)
- thoracic (non-cardiac)
- soft tissues
- Tomodensitometry (CT Scan)
- Biopsies, aspirations
Our Internal Medicine Department offers a wide range of services to help guide you with the management of cases requiring further investigation.
- Biopsies, aspirations
- Bone marrow aspirations
- Radiography and fluoroscopy
- Complete laboratory
Cancer is a genetic disease more specific, a gene anomaly that controls cell growth and leads to their excessive proliferation.
Cancer can affect 25% of the canine population and leads to the death of 50% of dogs and cats who are older than 10 years of age. By treating this disease, we aim to ensure patient comfort and prolong their life.
- Conventional chemotherapy protocols, targeted therapies or immunotherapy vaccines at CVL as well as for referring veterinarinarians.
- On-site complete laboratory
- CT Scan, Radiology and Ultrasonography
- Endoscopy, Biopsies
- Fine needle aspiration and cytology
- Bone marrow aspiration
Animal physical therapy helps improve and prolongs the quality of life of small animals who suffer from temporary or permanent functional limitations by using a non-invasive, global approach that reduces pain. The owner and founder , Joanne Corbeil, a doctor of veterinary medicine (D.M.V.) as well as a certified canine rehabilitation practitioner (C.C.R.P.), cares deeply about animal welfare
Receive more than unconditional love in return
Animal physical therapy:
- Can prolong the bond between you and your animal
- Gives you an opportunity to help your animal during rehabilitation
- Gives you the satisfaction of making an important gesture
- Improves the quality of the time you spend with your animal
- Reduces drug costs
The Bird and Exotic Animal department offers state of the art medical services for birds, exotic mammals (ferrets, rabbits, rodents, hedgehogs and sugar gliders) and reptiles. Unfortunately, we do not treat invertebrates, fish, amphibians, Vietnamese pot bellied pigs or primates.
- Clinical exam/preventive medicine
- Aviculture examination
- Behavior consultation
- Diagnostic procedures
- Hospitalization and intensive care
- Non-surgical medical procedures
CVL emergency services are available 7 days a week, giving you access to veterinary services at all times.
- Continuity of cares (technical staff 24H)
- Intensive cares (constant monitoring and ongoing)
- Report on every case received
- Emergency surgery (laparotomy, gastric torsion etc…)
- Complete laboratory on site
Our team of veterinarians is available to meet you and your pets, and to ensure a continuity of care.